beautiful bible

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2004
      1479 ILLUMINATED FOLIO KOBERGER HOLY BIBLE INCUNABULA
      on eBay

      http://tinyurl.com/5mgmv

      Be sure to keep scrolling down to get the close-up version of the bible.

    • francesj14@cox.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2004
        and it looks to be worth every dime, but not enough of
        my dimes. thanks fro the lovely sites you forever supply
        us
        frances
        petals press