Finally got in, I think!

  • lolomama93108
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 6:42 PM
      After seemingly endless tries, I think I have become a member of the
      Santa Barbara Book Arts Connection. I'm delighted to be aboard (#66
      they tell me) and would be glad to hear from any of you about book
      arts. I am currently in Sally Timlin's Adult Ed class and grooving on
      it! My email address is lolomama@... (for now).
    • patbooks2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29 8:52 PM
        Welcome, lolomama. Yes, you're in! I hope you enjoy this message
        board. We all have a lot to share about books and stuff. And I hope
        you'll come to the next meeting of the new Central Coast Book Arts
        Group. We meet next on May 18th. You'll read more about it here. Tell
        us about your experiences with books!

        Patrice Baldwin
        http://www.mindspring.com/~patbooks