Re: [bookartsconnection] Preserving newprint

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 4, 2004
      I remeber seeing a tip on that book that Pat had published with tips and
      resources. It involved soaking the newsprint in a solution of water and milk
      of magenesium, but I can't remeber proportions or times. Anyone? Patrice,
      are you still here in cyberspace?

      Ines
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 4, 2004
        What ever happened to that book that Pat was putting together?
        I never saw it. Did it ever get finished?
        Sharon
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 10, 2004
          Thanks to those of you who responded to my request for ideas for
          preserving newsprint; I've passed them along to my stepdaughter.