Display stands

  • Barry A. Kintner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2004
      Good day all -
      -- Considering the September date - is approaching all too quickly - I decided not to wait until I found my old drawings and to get them
      scanned in. So I made a little web page to get you thinking. You can see it here -
      -- http://www.letteringa2z.com
      -- Look down the page to a small set of links and click on 'Display Stands' - it will open in a new window. Kinda long as one single page
      goes, so give it a moment to load.
      .
      -- It is hosted on my primary site of http://www.kintner.com but does have its own domain as above.
      .
      -- Any questions, please send 'em along. If I can answer them ... Enjoy
      .

      Barry Kintner - a2z@... - Phoenix, Arizona
    • Linda Snook
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2004