INCREDIBLE! FABULOUS!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      EVERYONE please go see the new show at the Faulkner Gallery in the Central Library. The room has never looked so gorgeous, so colorful, so filled. We who worked on the Threshold book are overwhelmed at how beautiful it looks in that setting.

      The book will be up all of July.

    • Barry A. Kintner
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2004
        Good day all -
        -- Considering the September date - is approaching all too quickly - I decided not to wait until I found my old drawings and to get them
        scanned in. So I made a little web page to get you thinking. You can see it here -
        -- http://www.letteringa2z.com
        -- Look down the page to a small set of links and click on 'Display Stands' - it will open in a new window. Kinda long as one single page
        goes, so give it a moment to load.
        .
        -- It is hosted on my primary site of http://www.kintner.com but does have its own domain as above.
        .
        -- Any questions, please send 'em along. If I can answer them ... Enjoy
        .

        Barry Kintner - a2z@... - Phoenix, Arizona
      • Linda Snook
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2004