keeping flower color for papermaking

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      This is for you hand papermakers out there:

      going thru the archives, i found browning rose petals came up every so often. so i googled for flower dyes. found some interesting links!! dying the flower petals and leaves that brown or fade is an excellent way to insure vibrant color when we add inclusions. and possibly, another way to color our pulp? --sunni

      http://www.preservedgardens.com/flower-dye.htm
      http://www.hydrangeashydrangeas.com/dye_steps.html
      http://www.weddingflowersandmore.com/fflr-wedding.html