Postal Art Exhibit

  • Jeanette Mustacich
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 16, 2001
      I'd like to invite everyone to see a wonderful and fun exhibit of mail art.
      There are literally hundreds of handmade postcards--collage, drawings,
      paintings, prints, etc. The only downside is that it's only up for a very
      short time so HURRY! Let me know what you think if you have a chance to go.
      Jeanette Mustacich

      Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=1
    • littlewoodstudio@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 22, 2001
      • littlewoodstudio@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 22, 2001
          Dear Jeanette -

          Where is the show? I would love to see it. I would also like to start a
          mail art group with other interested souls.

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 22, 2001

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 22, 2001
              Dear Jeanette,

              I read on in the long list of emails I haven't attended to recently and saw
              the information about the show and even got to the great picture on the web
              site you mentioned. Thank you for putting all this up so we can see it.

              I talked to Harinani Orme the day of our get together at Frameworks and she
              mentioned this mail art group but also that it was just the right size as it
              is. So my query stands: are there others who want to start a second group?
              I am eager to get and send interesting, beautiful mail. Anyone interested?

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 22, 2001
                I enjoyed the group that has the current display and might enjoy another
                group. The secret to success is to not get too many members. The original
                group is going to meet at the end of the month and discuss future projects.
                If we start another project, I'll stay with them. If we don't start another
                project, I'd like to join your group. Judy Nilsen

                > I read on in the long list of emails I haven't attended to recently and
                saw
                > the information about the show and even got to the great picture on the
                web
                > site you mentioned. Thank you for putting all this up so we can see it.
                >
                > I talked to Harinani Orme the day of our get together at Frameworks and
                she
                > mentioned this mail art group but also that it was just the right size as
                it
                > is. So my query stands: are there others who want to start a second
                group?
                > I am eager to get and send interesting, beautiful mail. Anyone interested?
                >
                > Jill Littlewood

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • k.mar
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 22, 2001
                  Jill-

                  I have an artist friend that would love to be in a postart club. I will
                  give her your email.

                  Kathleen Mar
                  kmar@...
                • Barry A. Kintner
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 22, 2001
                    Good day all -
                    -- As Jeanette pointed out - if you simply select "Reply" and send your Email - it will go to the entire group. You must check the
                    address in the outgoing Email to see that it reads properly.
                    -- If one is sending an Email to Jeanette or to Jill - please see that the address is to the person, rather than to the whole group.
                    Enjoy

                    Barry

                    Barry A. Kintner, Phoenix, Arizona