  • sally timlin
    Apr 5, 2004
      Hi everyone,
      I was hoping to get your input about the possiblity of us, as a group, participating in the Santa Barbara Book and Authors' Festival in September. I've been talking to a representative from the festival about running a booth for kids to make books but I thought this would be an ideal opportunity for us to really strut our stuff and show off our books. Are you all interested in participating? If so, what are your thoughts about what we want to do? I was also thinking (er, hoping & wishing) that maybe we could entice a famous book artist (like Nick Bantock or Sabrina Ward Harrison) to come to the festival to speak, give a workshop, exhibit some books... Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions would be so appreciated. Thanks.

      Do you Yahoo!?