91RE: [bookartsconnection] Book Arts happenings

    Apr 18, 2002
      I tried to post this the other day but it doesn't seem to have made it:

      Gianna asked me to forward this to all of you on the email list, as
      she's having trouble getting connected:

      I'm teaching a collage class .....8 weeks Apr 23 through early
      June....Tuesday afternoons. It's an experiential class, not product
      oriented, but multi-leveled, creativity-facilitating via collage,
      book,assemblage. If you are interested, call me for more specific
      description. I'd love to have any of you in the class.
      Gianna DeGirolamo-Gaudio.....566-1270