86Re: [bookartsconnection] Book Arts happenings

  • Lianne
    Apr 16, 2002
      Sally Timlin will also be teaching June 1-2 at Artiology 2002 in
      Atlantic City NJ! so if you are going to be on the east coast for any
      reason, this would be a fun perk.

      -LiAnne Gabe
      http://www.artiology.com

      Pam Maines wrote:

      > Hi Everybody,
      >
      > Just want to remind you that Sally Timlin is teaching another 8-week
      > session of her great Book Art Creations class at Adult Ed this
      > quarter, Fridays from 9 am-noon in room 20 at Schott Center. The
      > first class was last Friday and we need a couple more people to
      > guarantee that the class will continue. We can promise you that it
      > will be fun and productive! Come and check it out this week!
      >
      > Also, those of you who are traveling in the next few months might
      > want to check out some of the following:

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic