816Saturday, Sept. 20th BAC meeting...

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Sep 4, 2003
      Y'all:

      That's the day of the big Santa Barbara Book Fair in De La Guerra
      Plaza. We thought it would be a great idea to meet there at the
      entrance at 1:00 and check out this event. Patrice and Jill both tried
      to get an answer about our attending this show as a group, but didn't
      get an email in time. They were just too busy to answer our repeated
      emails. It would be good to seek out the powers that be at the show
      and introduce ourselves so next year it won't be a problem of, "Book
      Arts... who?"

      You can get a map to the De La Guerra Plaza on
      http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?&address=756%2Bde%20la%20guerra%20plaza&city=
      Santa%2BBarbara&state=CA&zipcode=93101&country=US&zoom=9

      The Book Fair has a website for more information:
      http://www.sbbookfestival.org

      See ya there!