62Re: [bookartsconnection] intro

  • Lisa D Moore
    Mar 9, 2002
      Hi Amy! I just checked out your books and the links to your Artistamps & rubberstamped cards! The Triangle Book in your Card Gallery is very clever too.
      http://www.geocities.com/alphanut_2000/card17.html

      I use the 'equitriad' as much as possible, as well as hexagons in much of my work. Still developing a home page for a portfolio myself, but I really like the layouts you've used. Thank you for joining!

      To Book Arts Connection-ers who attended, how did the last meeting go? I'm really looking forward to the next one, have got a meeting place?

      Thanks, Lisa (aka artboox)