54Re: [bookartsconnection] mailing

  • bamajoyce@aol.com
    Jan 28, 2002
      Gosh Barry, sounds artistic and certainly wonderful for the recipient. However, I don't have the time to undertake this task. I decided on the envelopes just so I could do a quick and easy information bit on the computer, print out the necessary number, stuff into the envelopes and mail out.

      If you --or any others --would enjoy doing the monthly posts, I would gladly hand over the job to you. There will only be a handful of people to contact as most of us seem to be able to have access to email.

      Whatever pleases the group pleases me.

      Joyce
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic