      From: sally timlin
      To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 9:36 AM
      Subject: Re: [bookartsconnection] Re: War as meeting topic

      Hello all,
      I've been a fly on the wall reading all of your posts
      on war and peace and I must say, I think all together,
      they would make a facinating book in themselves...a
      bit of philosophy, psychology, and politics all rolled
      up into one lovely piece. How's about the theme of
      "All's fair in love and war" for the next meeting?
      Sally Timlin

      --- monguio <monguio@...> wrote:
      > ok. I do not feel confortable with having a meeting
      > with the theme as
      > "valentine" while really important issues are
      > happening. So, somebody throw
      > some more ideas out there.
      >
      > Ines

      =====