535Re: [bookartsconnection] Re: War/Peace as meeting topic

  • paperdance2@cs.com
    Jan 11, 2003
      Above discussion has stimulated me to realize I have already begun my piece
      on this topic n my response to Joyce. Also my own depression about the state
      of our country and the current leadership has been lifted by the recent
      outpourings /powerful statements from around the world, including L.A. rally.
      It gives me hope that we....the disparate masses.... will not allow this to
      happen. So, Ines, bring it ON!!! I definitely will be there..And Lisa, I
      also want to carpool.
      Gianna