      From: Lisa Moore
      To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2003 7:03 AM
      Subject: [bookartsconnection] Re: War/Peace as meeting topic

      Firstly, Thank You Ines & Joyce for initiating this discussion,
      and Ines, I think you've explained your proposal very
      evocatively. This subject is very easy to react to with dynamic
      these times.

      I think by virtue of that alone it is important as a group to
      consider why we should address it in a meeting. Coming together
      for a common purpose, for a subject I do cringe from, offers the
      opportunity for a healing activity, regardless of how each
      participant comes to it, whether under auspices of depicting
      Peace or reacting to the War itself. As I stated in my previous
      post, there are so many levels & layers to touch on.

      For me, taking part in this discussion has been personally
      significant. I am heart-broken at what I believe to be inherently
      wrong, and it is extremely painful to think about, but it has
      brought me to focus on what I want to experience within myself,
      which is harmony & balance, to bring beauty to a world that so
      much needs it...

      Even if as individuals we (the BAC), choose to consider this
      privately & decide on something else as a group for February,
      these postings have been pertinent.

      In Gratitude & Love,
      Lisa

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com