496Advanced Book Arts class

    Jan 5, 2003
      Happy New Year! I've been out of circulation with my own and my
      father's health problems, and I'm looking forward to getting involved
      again in local book arts activities in 2003. I want to be sure that
      everyone who's interested knows that Sally Timlin is offering an
      Advanced Book Arts class through Adult Ed, beginning tomorrow evening
      at 6 pm. It goes from 6-9 pm and runs for 8 weeks. It's in Room 22
      at Schott Center. See you there! (Her introductory class is on
      Fridays from 9-noon in Room 20.)