495Re: [bookartsconnection] Re: Happy New Year Y'all - Jan schedule...

  • bamajoyce@aol.com
    Dec 4, 1944
      I've been purchasing wonderful leather hides on Ebay from MONSTERLEATHER.
      Good prices, I can see the item on my screen, and the company sends terrific
      merchandise. Go to LEATHER HIDES and look for pieces (as lamb or kid
      especially) and bid. Often he puts up 20 items, and I bid the opening bid.
      With 19 more pieces available, I've never had to up the bid. I have no
      connection to these people, but I am a happy purchaser from them.

      Happy New Year to all of you and those you love.

      Joyce Resnik
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic