493Re: Happy New Year Y'all - Jan schedule...

  • Pat Baldwin <patbooks@mindspring.com>
    Jan 3, 2003
      Well, if the leather travel journal makes you happy, I'll gladly do it
      instead. OK? It's the LEATHER WRAPAROUND TRAVEL JOURNAL WITH POCKETS
      AND STUFF. Bring a nice piece of leather. Not too thin, but not saddle
      leather either. January 11th at 1: pm. $50.

      I found out about this place for leather, too. Haven't used them yet,
      but maybe one of you can for the class.
      Hide & Leather House - 870 W. Cienega Ave. #7, San Dimas CA 91773
      (866)527-3332 hideleath@...

      ALSO - The Hide House - 595 Monroe St. Napa CA 94559 (707)255-6160
      hideinfo@...

      Cheers,

      Patrice

      > Hi Pat,
      > So these are the classes for January. Is this a change of plans? I was
      > planning on the leather envelop book. Thanks, Angela
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic