      From: karen thomas
      To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2002 2:48 PM
      Subject: [bookartsconnection] keeping it clean

      Greetings bookartists,

      Today, I opened my email only to find a couple of offensive posts
      coming from not so well meaning people who joined this group for the
      purpose of spamming our membership. The offendors and their tacky
      emails have been removed from this group. I have also reported them
      to Yahoo.

      I apologise if anyone had to see those posts.

      Happy Holidays,

      Your faithful moderator,

      Karen

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor