      From: patbooks2000
      To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 1:24 AM
      Subject: [bookartsconnection] August Book Arts meeting...

      Y'all:

      This is the official announcement of the Saturday, August 17th Central
      Coast Book Arts Group meeting, which will begin at 12:noon and last
      until 4:pm. It will celebrate the opening of my new Waterleaf Mill &
      Bindery and Pequeño Press in Santa Maria, California. It's going to be
      a shake down cruise for the studio and bindery, so I will have many
      projects set up and ready for everyone to go around and sample:
      papermaking, paper casting, silk marbling, lino cut printing,
      die cutting, silk screen printing, paste papers, polymer clay
      book covers and a specially designed scratch-and-sniff pop-up
      book for everyone to make.
      There will be a mystery tool to solve, and a terrific door prize drawing.

      I must have a definite RSVP for this meeting so I can accomodate
      everyone.

      Driving north on #101 to Santa Maria (about 1 hr from SB), take the
      MAIN STREET exit (jog left off the ramp) and turn RIGHT on Main St.
      Pass one light and turn LEFT at the second light, SUEY St. (you'll
      pass the hospital and begin to see vegetable fields) After one stop
      sign, (Alvin St.) turn LEFT at the next street, ROSE ST. Turn RIGHT at
      the second street, HAL St. Then, if you go straight, you will be aimed
      right into my driveway at the end where Hal T's into Buckskin. My
      address is 1505 Buckskin. (352-0202) It has a white bannister all
      across the front of the house.

      You should bring your usual box of tools. Everything else will be here
      for you to have fun with.

      See ya soon!

      Patrice Baldwin

      P.S. Please RSVP by phone or email