234trip to S.B.

  • Maxine Seelenbinder-Apke
    Jul 31, 2002
      Hello book artists,
      I have e-mailed a few of you regarding my trip to S.B.. I am intrigued by the great reports regarding the meeting you had at Sara's school. I hope to call you when I am there. I have two art goals connected to this visit. First, I would like to take Fiesta photos and some nature ones for a small book - maybe a small edition. The second one is to meet with some of you and to share ideas.
      It will be good to be "Home" for 10 days.

      - Maxine