1852Hand Papermakers in SB on Oct. 22

    Oct 11, 2011
      The Friends of Dard Hunter, an international organization that connects and educates papermakers, will have a regional meeting
      here in Santa Barbara from Oct. 18 - 23rd. I have asked our members to spend one afternoon demonstrating papermaking to anyone who is interested. On Oct. 22 we will have a free public Hand Papermaking Festival at Littlewood Studios from 2-5.

      The conference is being held at the Mission, and my studio is a few blocks walk from there. You are invited to both. Details of the conference are on the Friends website, below.

      I can safely say this will be the only time 40 hand papermakers will convene in Santa Barbara anytime soon!

      jill@...

      President, Friends of Dard Hunter
      www.friendsofdardhunter.org

      Littlewood Studios