1823Book Arts Jam, tiny journals, and more

    Jul 28, 2011

      We are celebrating our 25th volume of Letter Arts Review with a SPECIAL

      Two subscriptions for the price of one!

      Subscribe to Letter Arts Review for one-year (4 issues) and we will send you
      four issues of Bound & Lettered at no extra charge. You will receive EIGHT
      calligraphy magazines for the price of FOUR. Bound & Lettered features
      calligraphy, bookbinding, and papercraft with profiles, galleries, practical
      tips and step-by-step projects. Letter Arts Review is internationally
      recognized as the preeminent magazine for calligraphers and lettering
      artists. Four times a year it will delight you, inform you and inspire you .
      Letter Arts Review consistently reflects the highest caliber of work from
      every corner of the world. This special offer expires August 31, 2011.

      John Neal

      Jill Littlewood

      President, Friends of Dard Hunter

      435 E. Pedregosa