1823Book Arts Jam, tiny journals, and more

    Jul 28, 2011
      http://bookartsjam.org/index.php

      http://www.bibliographica-days.blogspot.com/

      http://mossgatejournalcafe.blogspot.com/

      Subscribe to Letter Arts Review for one-year (4 issues) and we will send you
      four issues of Bound & Lettered at no extra charge. You will receive EIGHT
      calligraphy magazines for the price of FOUR. Bound & Lettered features
      calligraphy, bookbinding, and papercraft with profiles, galleries, practical
      tips and step-by-step projects. Letter Arts Review is internationally
      recognized as the preeminent magazine for calligraphers and lettering
      artists. Four times a year it will delight you, inform you and inspire you .
      Letter Arts Review consistently reflects the highest caliber of work from
      every corner of the world. This special offer expires August 31, 2011.

      John Neal
      www.johnnealbooks.com

      Jill Littlewood
      jill@...