1769Letterpress in Ojai

  • Sharon Engel
    Nov 7, 2010
      Hi Jill,

      Your email peaked our interest when you mentioned Letterpress in Ojai.
      My husband, Andy and I are interested in Letterpress, so we're curious
      about this group you mentioned that is starting up.
      Who are the participants....Master Printers?

      As I'm mentioning this to Andy, he is interested to know what you did
      with the Last Rites cabinet that he gave you?

      Any info on the letterpress group would be appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Sharon and Andy Engel
      Ojai