1768Re: paper ornaments

    Nov 7, 2010
      I will be happy to give some specifics about the art projects at Fishbon's
      Xmas tree fair as soon as there is a schedule.

      Lori, it is so nice to have a link to what you are doing in Ojai. I will be
      in Ojai on November 20th because there is a letterpress group just starting
      up and the convener is Norman Clayton of Classic Letterpress in Ojai. Since
      it is the first meeting and several printers have just moved to the area I
      will tell them about Made in Ojai.