1765Re: paper ornaments

  • Lori Z
    Nov 6, 2010
      Wow, Jill. This is fantastic information!

      We do a monthly free art activity for customers out in front of Made in Ojai (http://www.madeinojai.com) and the stick dolls would be just perfect for us!

      And those snowflakes are gorgeous. We also teach customers to make the cut paper snowflakes every Sunday in December, but these would be fantastic for decorating the store.

      Can you please post a reminder about the Xmas tree farm when it gets a bit closer? I want to go but there's so much going on right now that I'm afraid I'll forget about it. ;-)

      Thanks,

      Lori