174Re: [bookartsconnection] DETAILS - Electric Book Class

  • sally timlin
    Jul 9 2:52 PM
      Hi Linda,
      I hope Emily doesn't mind but I thought I'd respond to
      your posting since I took this class at the SF Center
      for the Book. I would say you should definitely have
      something in mind ...either a book to alter or a box
      which will incorporate both sound and light. Hooshang
      is a very nice teacher although he's not a book artist
      so be prepared to learn a great deal about electricity
      but not books. :o)
      Sally

      =====

      http://sbc.yahoo.com