1676listen to this while you draw/paint/collage/bind

    Jun 21, 2009
      Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 00:22:39 -0700

      From: Lili Hall <lilirishlil@...>

      Subject: Shopcraft as Soulcraft

      It may have already been mentioned, though I didn't see it--so I'll mention
      it (again?). Matthew Crawford was also interviewed by Diane Rehm on NPR
      recently. I listened to it with my colleagues at our little bookbinding
      shop, and we enjoyed the interview (and felt validated in what we do) :)

      Jill Littlewood

      President, Friends of Dard Hunter, Inc.

      435 E. Pedregosa

      Santa Barbara, CA, 93103