1640Re: paper works

  • elena mary siff
    Nov 8 8:03 AM
      --- In bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com, "Jill Littlewood"
      <jill@...> wrote:

      > I just got back from the Friends of Dard Hunter meeting in Hawai'i
      and it
      > was a fabulous conference with days of immersion in handmade paper
      and those
      > enthusiastic about it. One highlight was the art show of postcard size
      > pieces - you can see a few on the blog listed below but a click once
      you are
      > there will take you to the whole show.
      >

      > Elena, this is especially for you now that you have your own paper
      making
      > set up!
      >

      > http://dardhunter.blogspot.com/
      >

      > Next year, in October, the conference will be in Atlanta at the
      American
      > Museum of Papermaking. The conference and the museum will be a
      double treat
      > for anyone interested in the world of handmade paper.
      >

      > Jill
      >

      > Jill Littlewood
      >
      > VP Annual Meetings for the Friends of Dard Hunter, Inc.
      >
      > Jill@...
      >
      > 435 E. Pedregosa
      >
      > Santa Barbara, CA, 93103
      >
      > (805) 898-9260 (home)
      >
      > (805) 448-2045 (cell)
      >
      > (805) 898-0703 (fax)
      >

      > www.friendsofdardhunter.org
      >
      > Annual meeting in Atlanta,GA 2009

      Jill...what a wonderful exhibition of small work...I should join next
      year..Atlanta sounds like fun...been having a great time making paper
      collages with my handmade paper...here are some examples:

      http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=15623§ion_id=5002805
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic