1597intriguing and beautiful book

    Mar 1, 2008
      http://www.transientbooks.com/janos/index.swf

      One of the things that amazes me about the book arts is the segregation of
      "book artists" from "scrapbookers." There is good and interesting (and
      boring and predictable) work in each community but for some reason the
      former assume they have the high ground. I just know that in 20 years the
      Smithsonian will curate a show of work from scrapbookers and it will be
      phenomenal.

      This book crosses and mixes those threads in such a wonderful way. And it
      adds a third note, the making of an enticing computer event.

      VP Annual Meetings for the Friends of Dard Hunter, Inc.

      Jill@...

      435 E. Pedregosa

      Santa Barbara, CA, 93103

      (805) 898-9260 (home)