1593Re: [bookartsconnection] I'm going - anyone else want to go?

  • Marcia Moore
    Jan 28, 2008
      Hi Jill, I heard Joan Michaels Paque speak a couple of years ago at
      the Goudy Lecture at Scripps College hosted by Kitty Maryatt. She was
      wonderful. Her work is exceptional and very exciting, if not somewhat
      daunting. Enjoy, Marcia