1574Oak Knoll Fest

  • Oak Knoll
    Sep 28, 2007
      RESPOND TO orders@...

      You are invited to Oak Knoll Fest XIV, taking place this year on October 6th
      and 7th here in Old New Castle. Our theme is "The Renaissance of Letterpress
      Printing" owing to the recent resurgence of interest in letterpress
      printing, at colleges and universities in particular. Over forty presses
      will be exhibiting their work, including several presses affiliated with
      colleges or universities.

      Click Here for the Fest Website:

      Click Here for a List of Our Press Participants:

      The Schedule of Events:

      Saturday, October 6, 2007:

      10-11AM: Speaker -Johanna Drucker, Robertson Professor of Media Studies at
      the University of Virginia

      12-5PM: Fine Press Exhibition and Sale

      Sunday, October 7, 2007:

      10-11AM: Panel Discussion - Tim Murray, Head of Special Collections at the
      University of Delaware, will be moderator for this session. Kathleen Walkup,
      Ashley Pigford, David Comberg, and Katherine McCanless Ruffin will be our
      panelists this year.

      12-3:30PM: Fine Press Exhibition and Sale

      Everything in the store will be 20% off from Saturday, October 6 through
      Monday, October 9 from 9AM-5PM for those attending the exhibition.

      Don't miss your chance to attend the largest annual fine-press exhibition in
      North America. October is just around the corner, so make plans now. A list
      of accommodations and maps of the area are on our website. We can't wait to
      see you!

      Oak Knoll Books & Press

      Ph: 1-800-996-2556

      Fax: 302-328-7274

      Email: orders@...

      Oak Knoll Books
      310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
      P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@... web

      <http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/

      Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
      <http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
      International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
      <http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
      Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB