1570Wedding Vows Book

  • Bonnie Barabas
    Sep 4, 2007
      A dear friend of mine here in Santa Barbara, who is a nondenominational
      minister is marrying a couple in an elaborate Italian villa near Lake Como
      in a little over a week. She¹s written all the vows (under 15 pages) and has
      asked me if I know someone who is interested in creating a book form to hold
      them. She usually keeps them in a vinyl loose leaf binder and is looking for
      something more fanciful. Is there an experienced book artist out there who
      would be interested in taking this on immediately? I¹ve been so out of touch
      with the book artists community the last few years....

      Those interested please reply to this message with your information and I
      will contact you directly with more details.

      Thanks,
      Bonnie Barabas