      From: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of elena mary siff
      Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 11:25 AM
      To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bookartsconnection] any interest in a small artists book show at
      the Atascadero Public Library?

      my daughter, Ravelle, just got a full-time job at the Atascadero Public
      Library and proposed a
      book show for the library...they have some cases..so i will be going up
      there in mid-April to
      look at the cases and the situation there..Any SB /Ventura/SLO County book
      artists interested
      in displaying small book works there? no dates set at this point...just
      seeing if there would be
      any interest.