1366Backspace Bookarts

  • Marcia Moore
    Jan 18, 2006
      Join the crew at Backspace this weekend for the wonderful
      windows/transparencies workshop taught by Danita Rafalovich. This
      structure incorporates transparent windows, eccentric finishes and a
      single sheet binding allowing the book to lie flat. All materials
      provided.10-4 Sat. $85
      call 310 722-9004 to reserve a space or online to backspacebookarts.com

      All of our current class offerings are up on our website with
      pictures. credit cards accepted for registration.

      Our new show "Honoring Mary Crest" is up in the gallery.A wonderful
      collection of artists' books demonstrating the ingenuity, and
      diversity in the world of bookarts.

      Hope to see you,
      Marcia Moore