1300Fw: [women-csd] Pass The Word! Emergency Rescue#'s, Survivors, American Red Cross, How to Donate

  • Angela Harkavy
    Sep 1 3:50 AM
      From: WomensGlobalGreenActionNetwork<mailto:redwoodmary@...>
      To: CSD WOMEN<mailto:women-csd@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 1:44 AM
      Subject: [women-csd] Pass The Word! Emergency Rescue#'s, Survivors, American Red Cross, How to Donate

      Emergency search and rescue phone lines for those in
      distress:

      (225) 925-7708 | (225) 925-7709 | (225) 925-3511 |
      (225) 925-7412

      To inquire about those in the area who did not
      evacuate: American Red Cross,
      (866) 438-4636.

      American Red Cross Info on Survivors and how to
      Donate!
      http://www.redcross.org/<http://www.redcross.org/>
      Donate by Phone
      Donate by Mail
      Donate Spare Change
      Donate In-Kind Products
      Donate Airline Miles
      Donate Stock
      More relief info can be found at KatrinaHelp.info

      Hello All,

      Please forward the information below. I have called
      and verified that it is
      indeed the appropriate number. Thank you!

      Ana-Marie

      Ana-Marie Jones, Executive Director
      CARD - Collaborating Agencies Responding to Disasters
      Phone:510-451-3140 Fax:510-451-3144
      www.FirstVictims.org<http://www.firstvictims.org/>