1194printmaker meets papermaker

    Feb 25, 2005
      This comes from a paper making list serv I am on. Jill Littlewood

      This winter I have been making some special paper for "my" woodcut
      printmaker, Maria Arango. She has been chosen to make prints for the
      Nevada Governor's Art Council Awards Commission and - yippee! - she
      chose me to make the paper. Maria is an absolutely fantastic
      printmaker - and a super person too. She's wonderful to work with and
      a very talented artist to boot, so it is a thrill for me to be
      involved in this project. My biggest sheets yet! (19"x23")

      If you would like to see the blocks, prints & paper, and read about
      this project, here's the link:

      http://www.1000woodcuts.com/gaac/projectdiary.html