116Re: [bookartsconnection] Post of Proposal for May 18th meeting

    May 16, 2002
      Thanks, Lisa. I'd read that message but wasn't sure which option had
      been decided upon. I gather we are doing a collaborative project
      (projects?) for the book arts exhibit, as well as bringing anything
      we want to share (resources, info about exhibits, classes, etc.). In
      response to Sharon's question, I believe we are meeting at 1 pm at
      Jill's studio, which is also an opportunity for people to bring books
      for the exhibit there on Memorial Day weekend.