107Re: Proposal for May 18th meeting

  • Lisa Moore
    May 14, 2002
      Great! How about bringing collage elements and your
      favorite color media for the round-robin. I thought
      I'd bring blank flash cards for a possible base, but
      please if you have something page-like in multiple to
      share, the more the merrier. And of course bring
      anything you'd like to show & tell about, references,
      your art, event material, no one will be left out!

      I hope to see big piles of work to hang for the
      Lisa (Aka. artboox)

      Do You Yahoo!?
      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic