104postcards for book show

    May 12, 2002
      Book Artists,

      I have printed up some postcards with the information about the book show on May 25, 26, and 27. The front side is blank so you can collage or rubberstamp or otherwise decorate it; the back has the info and a space to write a short message and the address. If you want to come by and pick some up let me know - leave a message if I am not home and tell me how many you want. I can leave them in the mailbox by the front archway if you want to cruise by quickly. If you want to stop in for a bit and see the gallery that is also possible. Let me know-----------

      Jill

      Jill Littlewood 435 E. Pedregosa (805) 898-9260