Winner of Home Bound contest

  • bondav40
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2005
      The winner of a free Liquid Silver Book of choice is chinas_alopecia.
      Congratulations.
      Thanks all for participating and for joining my group.

      News: Sometime near the end of October my short story The Straw Man
      will appear in the Midnight Showcase Halloween anthology, Seasons
      Spirits. More on that when it becomes available.

      Have a great day, all.
      BonnieDee
    • bondav40