Erotic Muses Coming to You

  • Bonnie Dee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007

      Erotic Muses  is a brand new group blog featuring five spectacular authors, five days a week. Stop by the blog Monday, Sept. 10 for introductions, Tuesday, Sept. 11 for details on our launch contest. The Grand Prize winner will receive a download from each of our five fab authors: Laura Bacchi, Bonnie Dee, Jayelle Drewry, Dee Knight and Veronica Wilde. Collect the answers to five questions, email them and check the blog on Friday, September 21 to see if you've won.

      In other news, Boundless , a trio of tales about three out-of-this-world heroes is available now at Liquid Silver Books. Authors are Annie Dean, Dionne Galace and myself. Check out the contest, which is running through Sept. 12. You can win some beautiful bath products . The Boundless trio will be taking over Jaci Burton's blog  one day this week to talk about our strong-willed heroines.

      Next Monday, September 17 is the release of Hot Summer Nights with super-steamy stories by Rusty Wicks, Jayelle Drewry and me. Summer lovin' is irresistible with these hotties. A little ménage action in two of the tales.

      Also check out Bonnie Dee interviews at The Romance Studio  and Talking Two Lips Reviews.