Hi New Here

  • rwshine
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 16, 2001
      Hello,I am new here. I have been collecting
      longaberger baskets for a short time now. I really love them!
      I am currently looking for the 2000 century basket,
      the one with the purple trim, but I am not having any
      luck. :O)<br><br>Rachel~
    • sniffyfriend
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 20, 2001
        Hi Rachel. I have the century basket and liner
        and protector and lid and<br>tie-on for sale. It is
        the collectors club edition. I have the box &
        the<br>basket card also. It is the stained basket. It doesn't
        have purple weave<br>though.<br>Let me know if you are
        interested.<br>Thanks,<br>Wendy
      • linsdesigns
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 23, 2001
          Hi all,<br>Was wondering if anyone knew of any basket oriented scrapbooking materials???<br>Lindsey
        • sniffyfriend
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 23, 2001
            I have actually bought some Longaberger basket stickers from ebay. That is all I know of.<br>Wendy
          • sniffyfriend
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 4, 2001
              I want to sell my 2000 Lg WW Easter Basket Combo. Is anyone interested?
            • charitycronan
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 18, 2001
                My name is Linda, and I am new here. I have just
                begun my collection of Longaberger baskets and don't
                know much about them. I would like to know what you
                all use yours for.<br><br>My
                website:<a href=http://www.themomteam.com/cgi-bin/mom.cgi?id=li68862&action=show target=new>http://www.themomteam.com/cgi-bin/mom.cgi?id=li68862&action=show</a>
              • kellyh925
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 14, 2001
                  .. I have a plate in ebay. I have put a picture
                  here in the club under Kelly's products. It's a great
                  plate and right now it's only at 23.oo. I'm paying for
                  the shipping. This plate was never sold to customers.
                  It was a special item. I think it was incentive or
                  it was only available to advisors or such. It was
                  given as a gift to me. if you have any questions email
                  me