Mailing List

  • onechildsdream
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2005
      Hello To All, My name is Amy Bakalov and I am a Manager with
      Tupperware and would like to know if any of you would like to be on
      my mailing list? I will send you our brand new 2005 Catalog to your
      home, along with a discount coupon. Please email me at
      Iam6132002@... if you are interested. I thank you so much and
      look forware to hearing from you. Thanks, Amy

      Amy Bakalov
      Tupperware Manager
      703-441-9815
      www.my2.tupperware.com/amybakalov