New "LOWER PRICES"

  • steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      Looking for that special gift. We have lowered prices on 1000's of
      items off our web site. Our site is secured by Verisign so your
      shopping with confidence. All items are fully guaranteed with Toll
      Free listing and offering FREE shippping on 3 or more mix and match.
      Call toll free 1-866-854-8054 for any questions. Ask for Kay
      http://www.basketsuperstore.com