Takeover Status of This Group

  • YahooGroups Management
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011
      Takeover Status of This Group

      I want to take a moment to apologize to the group members for the overwhelming
      amount of spam that you have had to deal with. My name is Kerry Winters and I am
      the temporary Administrative Moderator in charge of cleaning this group up. I am
      in the process of not only deleting all the sexual content but banning it from
      reappearing. In addition your moderator made several posts recommending four
      different companies. I required her to furnish me with proof backing up her
      recommendations she was able to provide me with adequate proof that 2 of her
      recommendations are worthy of posting. I therefore will allow her
      recommendations of Nature Valley Vitamins and the savings programs of World
      Products http://nameurownprice.com to remain active in the group. Again, this
      is because she has provided me with dozens of receipts showing very impressive
      savings using these two programs. Again, please bear with me over the next
      several weeks as I work to rid this group of the many unauthorized spam
      messages.