any consultants available, I am interested...

  • onechildsdream
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
      hello. I am interested in becoming a Longaberger Consultant. Does
      anyone have the information available or know of anyone that I can
      speak to online today? Thanks, Amy
    • mertful@cox.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
        Sorry I could not get to you yesterday..First time on in 2-3 weeks..if still interested in LB business feel free to email me..mertful@...