Medium Market

  • Hollie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2003
      I am on the look out for the Medium Market basket. I was looking for
      the classic stain but I will take the warm brown. If anyone has one
      for sale at a reasonable price please let me know.
      THKKPorter@...
    • allison harrison
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2003
        I think I have it-do you have a description or
        pic?Allison
        --- Hollie <thkkporter@...> wrote:
        > I am on the look out for the Medium Market basket.
        > I was looking for
        > the classic stain but I will take the warm brown.
        > If anyone has one
        > for sale at a reasonable price please let me know.
        > THKKPorter@...

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • Hollie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 15, 2003
          I don't have a pic but it's the one with the swinging handles.

          --- In bonkers4baskets@yahoogroups.com, allison harrison