baskets for sale

  • Jack Steel
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2003
      hello to all!! below is a list of many of my treasured baskets for sale. i =
      found the perfect horse and now must come up with the rest of the money to b=
      uy him. all of the baskets come from a smoke free home and are in great shap=
      e. please make me an offer!
      lavender basket/pro
      thyme basket/pro
      tarragon basket/pro
      saffron basket/pro
      98 collectors club thyme basket/liner/pro collectors club handle gripper
      1998 25 years in pictures book
      1994 fathers day business card basket
      1997 fathers day personal organizer basket/pro 1998 fathers day finders kee=
      pers basket/pro 1990 j.w. large berry basket
      1999 xmas tie-on (birdhouse)
      2001 xmas tie-on (holly leaf)
      medium green garter
      market day plaid liner (12x5x4 can't remember what it fits...i think it's a=
      flower pot liner)
      small mixing bowl blue
      medium mixing bowl red
      large mixing bowl blue
      pie plate blue
      1992 gift giving basket/pro
      gourmet picnic basket/pro
      1995 family basket/liner/pro
      1996 community basket/liner/pro
      1997 fellowship basket/liner pro
      1998 hospitality basket/liner/pro
            i'm pretty sure i have handle grippers for all of the last four baske=
      ts.
      thank you for taking the time to look at this list! i accept money orders a=
      nd checks. shipping for baskets is $7 and liners is $2, pottery will depend =
      on the weight. thanks again!
      deb wills
    • Todd Schaffer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2003
        I need to slim down my collection.
        I have over 150 Longaberger Baskets, Liners, Tie Ons and misc.
        memorabilia that I need to sell.
        This weekend Friday, June 27th and Saturday, June 28th from 8-3, I am
        having a Garage Sale.
        the address 214 South Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown, PA
        from Route 78, go north on Cedar Crest Blvd, thru 5 lights, first
        house on the left.
        from Route 22, go south on Cedar Crest Blvd, thru 5 lights, last
        house on the right before next light.

        If would like to come please do, after the Garage sell I will put
        together a list to send out, if you would like a copy please email
        me. Please feel free to email this to a friend.

        Thank You For Your Time,
        Todd Schaffer
      • rachelsh
        Message 3 of 4 , May 13 7:22 AM
          i have a collection of Longberger baskets for sale. please contact me
          directly if you are interested. Buyer will pay shipping/insurance.

          condiment crocks - blue
          1993 paint the town
          1999 love treasures/protector/lid/liner
          deck the halls/protector/lid - gently used
          2000 Bee basket/liner signed by Larry, Jeff, Genieve and Tammy
          2000 Noel Bells
          Cinnamon Spice Jar - Red
          2000 Easter 'jelly bean'
          1998 small easter
          1999 Horizon of Hope/protector/liner/tieon
          2000 shaker taker/protector/tie on

          all displayed in non smoking house. only the deck the halls was used
          slightly.

          thanks